Alton Towers With Andrex
Family trip to Alton Towers including bed and breakfast at the Best Western in Stoke on Trent
Treat your family to a special treat thanks to Andrex® Puppy Points
As we’re continuing to feel the pinch, Andrex®, the nation’s favourite toilet tissue, has created a fantastic rewards promotion called ‘Puppy Points’! Designed to treat you as well as your family to some special everyday rewards without the financial worry, Puppy Points is running on special packs of Andrex® that are available in stores across the UK and through a dedicated website www.andrexpuppypoints.co.uk .
The Puppy Points promotion is super simple and exceptionally easy to use and there is something for everyone in the whole family! All you have to do is collect the codes printed on the inside of special packs of Andrex®, sign up at www.andrexpuppypoints.co.uk , enter your codes and redeem your choice of fabulous rewards.
Mums and daughters will love the discounts on beauty treatments, pampering products and dance lessons and the football tours, live events and music discounts are perfect for dads and sons. The whole family is also guaranteed some serious fun thanks to the savings available on fantastic days out to theme parks, special events, museums as well as cinema tickets, games and books. You’re also in with the chance of winning a whole lot more thanks to the great competitions that also feature on the site.
There really is something for everyone in the family so remember Puppy Points equals fantastic rewards at www.andrexpuppypoints.co.uk
Prize: Family trip to Alton Towers including bed and breakfast at the Best Western in Stoke on Trent
1. Open to all UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and ROI residents, excluding employees and their immediate families of Kimberly-Clark Limited, their agents, Mandate Communications Limited, Superbreak and blog/website who attended the Andrex Puppy Points Launch Event or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Main prize is as stated (a two nights stay, bed and breakfast at the Best Western Stoke On Trent Hotel and a one day family pass to Alton Towers theme park.
3. This prize is specifically for a family of four people, consisting of two adults and two children aged 11 or under.
4. The prize winner is required to claim their prize and visit Alton Towers/Best Western Stoke On Trent Hotel before 31st October 2009 or after 1st April 2010. The Alton Towers prize is inaccessible through Superbreak between 1st November and 31st March.
5. The two nights bed and breakfast at the Best Western Stoke On Trent Hotel and the one day family pass into Alton Towers are being provided by short breaks specialist Superbreak. Therefore for full terms and conditions relating to this prize please visit: http://www.superbreak.com/info/privacyandterms.htm.
6. Booking for the Best Western Stoke On Trent Hotel and the one day pass for Alton Towers will be made directly through Superbreak.
7. All arrangements are strictly subject to availability and are subject to confirmation at time of booking. The selected operator’s terms and conditions will apply at all times and the promoter is not liable for any cancellation that the winner may make.
8. Items not included in the winning prize are travel to and from Alton Towers, meals/dining with the exception of breakfast for two mornings in the Best Western Stoke On Trent Hotel, further passes into Alton Towers (other than the one day pass that’s included in the prize), travel/health insurance.
9. No alternatives, cash or otherwise, are available. However, the prize is subject to availability. In the event the offer becomes unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value without prior notice.
10. Neither Kimberly-Clark Ltd, or their designated agencies shall be held liable for the suitability or otherwise of any travel arrangements. Nor shall Kimberly-Clark Ltd. or their designated agencies be held liable for any accident, injury or damage incurred by the prize winner or accompanying persons, as a direct or indirect result of making a travel booking
11. Whilst it is not compulsory that the winner should book travel insurance to obtain this prize, it is strongly advised that the prize winner take out travel insurance at the time of their booking.
12. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure that their passport is valid for any destinations visited.
13. Kimberly-Clark Limited, Mandate Communications Limited and blog/website who attended the Andrex Puppy Points Launch Event take no responsibility and accept no liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury or other consequences that are in any way associated with this promotion and prize.
14. No purchase necessary.
15. Promoter: Kimberly-Clark Limited, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4HA. (Please do not send entries to this address.)
|< Prev||Next >|